Thursday 22 May 2014

Have you ever lost your keys?


I was contacted by a tenant recently who had lost her keys whilst in town. Fortunately her keychain had no way of identifying where she lived!

After I let her in to her own home, changed the lock (just in case) and presented her with a fresh set of keys, I got thinking. What if I hadn’t been able to go round straight away with a spare set of keys? She could’ve had a frustrating wait for a locksmith whilst sat on her own doorstep. And what if she had also lost her car keys? Modern key fobs can be incredibly expensive to replace. I don’t suppose the traffic warden would’ve offered much sympathy either!

I think I’ve come up with a solution that I would like to share with you: a simple keyring I now give to all our tenants with the phrase “If found please contact 01243 624 599”.

Now if a tenant drops their keys there’s a fair chance a Good Samaritan will get in touch and we can return the keys to their rightful owner.

It’s great to think by offering such a simple service we could have the answer to a relatively frequent, expensive and stressful situation.

In fact, I think it’s such a useful service that I would like to extend the offer: if you would like one of our keyrings sent to you, free of charge, please get in touch.

CRJ Lettings free keyring logo

CRJ Lettings free keyring number

___________________________________

If you are looking for an agent that is well-establishedprofessional and communicative in Chichester, then contact us to find out how we can get the best out of your investment property.

E-mail me on clive@crjlettings.co.uk or call 01243 624 599.

Don't forget to visit the links below to view my previous buy-to-let deals and Chichester Property News articles:


c/o CRJ Lettings, 30B Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1DP
__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment