Thursday 29 January 2015

Amount of time properties stay on the rental market in Chichester

I’m preparing to write next week’s article for the Chichester Observer about how long it should take to let out your property. 

To help me with this I get to look through lots of lovely data from Home.co.uk, which I thought I’d share with you in these charts.

chichester rental market by property size graph

chichester rental market by property price graph


As you would expect, the larger, higher priced properties take the longest amount of time to let.

There are a large amount of 2 bedroom properties on the market, but these are still popular with renters as a good balance between offering decent living space alongside reasonable living costs.

___________________________________

If you are looking for an agent that is well-establishedprofessional and communicative in Chichester, then contact us to find out how we can get the best out of your investment property.

E-mail me on clive@crjlettings.co.uk or call 01243 624 599.

Don't forget to visit the links below to view my previous buy-to-let deals and Chichester Property News articles:


c/o CRJ Lettings, 30B Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1DP
__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment