Thursday 12 February 2015

"The most valuable streets in the PO18-PO21 postcode areas"

I'm preparing to write next week's newspaper article about my upcoming leaflet campaign and how I chose which areas to target. In doing so, it led me to lookup the most expensive streets in and around Chichester.

All of the top 10 streets, ranked by their average property value, came from the PO18 and PO20 postcode districts, largely around the Peninsula areas (Itchenor, Birdham and West Wittering) and Bosham.

Here are the top 10 streets by average property value in the PO18-PO21 postcode areas...


chichester's most valuable streets

___________________________________

If you are looking for an agent that is well-establishedprofessional and communicative in Chichester, then contact us to find out how we can get the best out of your investment property.

E-mail me on clive@crjlettings.co.uk or call 01243 624 599.

Don't forget to visit the links below to view my previous buy-to-let deals and Chichester Property News articles:


c/o CRJ Lettings, 30B Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1DP
__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment